Skip to main content

A Month in Review 3.14

March has been an exciting month for us.  A full month of blogging under our belts and we are excited and encouraged by how many people have visited our blog.  It's so humbling to be able to help people begin their own journeys to health.

April is an extremely busy month at my full time job so my goal is to blog at least twice a week.  If that isn't enough for you, join us on Facebook where I always post our evening meal!

A MONTH IN REVIEW

Mr. was featured on a local station out of Indy!  He was sharing our journey using Emeals.  You can find the link here:  Paleo Emeals


Here is the link to Mr.'s Segment on Fox 59Mr. on Fox59



Then I shared 5 Simple Steps for Beginnners to Understanding Paleo.  Linked here: Paleo Beginners: 5 steps



Next I took you to through how I meal plan while following Paleo as seen here: Paleo Meal Planning



We've been doing this as a team.  I wanted to share our tips on the Paleo Journey with your partner.  Here are 10 tips: Paleo with a partner



We were equally excited when Mr. was able to share our journey on another local station out of Louisville during Great Day Live.  Check it out here: Mr. on Great Day Live



I get a ton of inspiration and motivation from other Paleo Bloggers so I shared 15 of my favorite 'must likes' on Facebook!  Linked here:  15 Paleo Facebook 'Must Likes'

And THEN...this happened Testimonial Tuesday !!!  Our story was featured on Emeals blog for Testimonial Tuesday!  Again we were humbled and honored to share our story.  We love using emeals and we were so excited to share our story through their site!












To get ready for our debut on emeals Testimonial Tuesday we had our friend, Kelly Stephens, snap a few 'during' pictures to share our progress!  She's naturally got a great eye and we really appreciate her help with this!  Here's her work:  'During' Pictures by Kelly Stephens

Mr. shared his journey and showed off his 75# weight loss (it's more now...but I'll let him share that when he's ready). That's our kiddo on his shoulders who symbolizes the 75# that Mr. has lost as that is how much G-man currently weighs.   Linked here: Mr.'s 75# Loss



I am a KISS (keep it simple stupid) type of person and because we have been bombarded with beginners and those interested asking us questions I did a post to keep it simple!  Linked here: Simple Paleo


We can't wait to see what April has in store for us!  Please let us know how we can help you!  Start today because Food is a Drug #Paleo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Steps to Understanding Paleo for Beginners

Just 6 months ago Mr. and I were beginning our Paleo Journey.  We started at our local Crossfit Gym Crossfit Seymour .  Friends of ours own the gym and they were having a 30 day Paleo/Crossfit Challenge.  Lucky for us Coach Sam had a 30 day meal plan prepared that he shared with us.  We didn't have the stress of deciding what we were having for dinner.  He had recipes that he and his wife had gathered that he shared with us.  We did the bulk of our cooking on Sunday, which he called our Sunday WOD (workout of the day).  It was at the end of our 30 day challenge when Mr. and I decided we wanted to adopt the Paleo Lifestyle that I found myself stressed and anxious about what to do next.   The answer for us was Emeals . I've written a post about emeals you can find here:  Paleo Emeals .  This was a great starting point for us that took a lot of the planning and stress off my shoulders.  It still allowed me to learn more.   1.  Paleo Food List It's important to k

10 Things Couples Starting their Paleo Journey Should Know!

Mr. and I started our Paleo Journey pretty much together.  I can't say that it was a smooth beginning.  We definitely have learned a lot through the process and continue to do so.  Here's a quick list of 10 things you should know when starting the Paleo Journey as a Couple!   1. Support from your partner! Support from your partner is key to your journey.  It's been one of the best things we've done as far as our relationship is concerned.  We've literally lost a person (130 lbs) in 6 months.  It's not all been pretty but we are a stronger TEAM because we've been on the journey together! 2.  There's No 'I' in Team! Teamwork makes the dream work!  I couldn't have done this without Mr. rolling up his sleeves and pitching in.  We both like to be in the kitchen but neither of us is fond of the clean up afterwards.  We do teamwork with cooking when we are both home.  This way it doesn't fall on one persons shoulder!  We

Fueling Your Body

The owner of our local gym, Crossfit Seymour, is who uses the term, "Food is a Drug."  I started using it on here because I realized how true it was in my own body.  As I adjusted to the Paleo lifestyle and Crossfit too I could feel the difference in my energy level, inflammation, and overall wellness almost immediately! Last week was my kiddos spring break.  We usually head south to a warmer climate but decided to have the ever trendy 'staycation.'  We did one fun thing each day to keep the week exciting.  While all that fun was being had I had several moments of weakness. My downhill spiral started on Tuesday at the movie theater.  We rarely go to the movies.  I was overwhelmed by the glorious smell of popcorn when we entered the theater.  I had no will power.  The boys got a popcorn to split and each of them had a soda.  The first handful I had I knew I could handle it...but unfortunately I didn't have just one handful.  I was frustrated with myself but wen